Announcing our new App - Options Trader by Dhan

We have built apps in a way we push changes without app releases. Only meaningful changes come with app release, we mention that in notes.

Hi @PravinJ sir, please see this screenshot Iโ€™m attaching. Itโ€™s not showing stock name and price.

Hi @Super ,

Request you to please drop a mail on help@dhan.co mentioning your registered email id & the scrip you are unable to see here.

For quicker response, please feel free to call us at 022-4890 6273 or write at help@dhan.co, or chat with us within the app our customer team our team will be happy to assist you.

Itโ€™s fixed now i guess, canโ€™t see the blank script now.

From where I can access Pay off Graphs? Itโ€™s pretty simple on zerodha but here I dont find it anywhere.
I am consistently facing issue like freezing screen during trading on Dhan Option Trader app almost daily when it freezes my running P&L & Charts too. To correct this I have to login again on mobile app.

Any update to the android black theme? atlest made it similar to iOS black theme.

Hi @RahulSinghal

We have a Payoff Graph in Dhan & Option Trader app both. You shall be able to access Pay-off graph for a specific strike rate and also available for Pre-build strategies in Option Trader app. Refer the below screenshot/video for your reference.

For web we are building the Real-Time Pay-Off Charts. You may read more here.

Further, request you to help us with the screen recording video for freezing screen on email at help@dhan.co so we can have this checked on your specific scenario.

Strategies payoff chart

Hi @Sameet
I have sent a mail of screen recording for the screen freezing issue as you requested for at help@dhan.com. Kindly check the same and try to resolve this problem.

Hi @RahulSinghal

Please note our @Dhan_Help support email is help@dhan.co and also please mail us from your registered email ID.

Enjoying the app. Thank you dhan.

1 Like

Hi @mbhat4590 Welcome to the Dhan community !

We are now live with Custom Strategy Builder on Option Trader Web with multiple features like Multi Strike OI, Pay-off Graph, Open Interest Bar Chart, In app Order & Position Management, etc.

Read more about this in the below article.

Just to add, we have also introduced Open Interest Indicator with moving average. More about this here