Basic features like removing linked bank account From dhan and changing primary bank account should be done online no form should be required to be filled offline. These features can be done online.
Shocking to know that new age online broking app is forcing customers to change primary Bank account through old age process of sending documents through courier.
Hi @Sahil ,
Happy to inform you that we heard your request, and now you can update your primary bank account in Dhan digitally.
Below are the steps on how you can do it:
- Simply navigate to the “Banks” section on your Dhan app or web by clicking on the “Money” tab
- Click on the “More” button on any of your secondary bank that you want to change to Primary
- Click on “Set as Primary Account”
- Give your consent to deduct ₹25 (+GST) from your Dhan ledger
- Provide your confirmation on the bank you want to change to Primary
- Proceed to eSign with the Aadhaar number you used to open your Dhan account
You can read more about our newest feature here.
We look forward to having your inputs and contribution in our community.