Change in Open Interest (indicator) (the way u provided Open interest indicator) = require this Indicator

Hello team ,
we need “change in Open interest line” as an indicator for our tv.dhan.com , you guyz are already providing “open interest” as an indicator where it shows Total Open interest till now. it’s really good & helping us, thanks for that.

but i want a separate indicator called “change in Open interest” where u only show us intraday changes in the open interest as a line in the chart (same like the way u showed Open interest line as an indicator)

moreover if possible plz give us settings to decide whether we want to see Open interest line data in Number of lots Or just direct numbers… coz for quick analysis i prefer No of lots in Oi data.

so to sum up, i am requesting “1 indicator & 1 setttings change option” for the existing as well as newly requested indicator.
hope we get it as soon as possible as u already have the required data to plot.

3 Likes

Hi @Varsha777

Thanks for your suggestion, we’ll surely check the possibilities to add change in open interest indicator and to implement required settings for OI indicator.

Do keep contributing on Dhan Community ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello , any update or any timeline to introduce “change in open interest indicator” and other valuable suggestions mentioned by me in the above messages ??

plz bring this indicator at the earliest… really useful indicator & data is already there with u guyz… plz implement above mentioned options of giving a preferance to view the said data ploting in No of lots or OI numbers.

1 Like

Hi @Sameet ,

OI change would be a good add. More than that like there is an option to choose another symbol volume, same way i wonder why the OI don’t have that feature yet…

If i have to compare ce , pe OI strikes i can compare them in just 1 pane, rather using multiple layout…I hope this another symbol on OI data can come asap ?

1 Like

Hello @Varsha777 @007Decoder

We are taking on new indicator requests directly from the community with our next update: Build with Dhan: Request Indicators you want us to add on TradingView (tv.dhan.co) .

Do add your requests too in this list and we would be happy to pick them up and build next.