Introducing Forever Orders (with OCO) on Sell Side

Forever orders on Derivatives segment is on. I am keenly looking for Forever Orders on Selling Side for Stocks already in Portfolio. Kindly help me know when will that be introduced. Regards :pray:

1 Like

Thank you hope this feature come as soon as possible @PravinJ @Pradhan @JayK @Divyesh

Thanks @PravinJ for putting a timeline for this feature.

@PravinJ

Please update when gtt sevice like UPSTOCK available on dhan play.

2 Likes

How can i place OCO order using Dhan API?

@PravinJ any update on this?

I also tried to place the OCO order from Dhan trading App for “BANKNIFTY 26 OCT 44500 PUT”.
The order was placed and visible in orders. but i was not able to see it on trading view chart.

Hi @prasadbiz

At this moment, you will be able to view Forever OCO orders only in the app/web.

Feature Request,

Please allow trailing stoploss in the OCO orders (sell side) for equity with trailing of both trigger and limit prices by the jump price.

Also, if the OCO orders can be shown in trading view, it would be great.

1 Like

is this feature available now?

Hi @prasadbiz

Currently, the forever OCO order will only be visible in the orders tab. We will inform you once we receive an update for Trading View charts.

any updates on this request

Can you please explain how to use OCO order for an existing FnO position? That will be very much helpful.

Is there any possibility of getting the Forever Orders or GTT orders with OCO functionality or to be precise the ‘bracket orders’ for Commodity trading on MCX India?

Hi,

I have 2 queries wrt to Sell OCO order for options trading.

1. Can it be placed on expiry day of particular index?
  2. Like if I have 120 lots for Banknifty , do I need to place 2 separate OCO order for 60-60 lots each or 1 order for 120 lots will work?

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Shukla.

Hi @Prashant_Shukla,

1. Forever OCO can be used for normal positions which means it is possible to place on a same day in case of “Normal” product.
  2. As of now, you need to place individual orders according to the freeze quantity (60 lots for banknifty) specified by the exchange.