Lots of bugs under Dhan trading view platform (Im-proper candle formation this time)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly delete my account, as I have achieved the purpose for which I initially opened it. Additionally, I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few things with your team, as I find this platform to be highly accessible.

I also wanted to bring to your attention a minor concern I encountered. It appears that some of your customer service executives may not have a complete understanding of the real issues faced by customers, and at times, they attribute blame incorrectly. As someone with a background in IT, I can confidently state that my internet connection is not the cause of any problems. In fact, it’s likely faster than your office’s connection! I believe it would be beneficial for your team to handle lagging or backend issues more effectively.

Lastly, I kindly request that you promptly delete this anonymous account. Thank you for your understanding and assistance!

Thanks for confirming @8y4ssbl4al .

We have noted your concern, and will check and evaluate it.