Lots of bugs under Dhan trading view platform (Im-proper candle formation this time)

@PravinJ

This is surprising to see that this forum is open from 19 Days and this problem is not new. This is an old problem which is not being raised by traders.

I am a heavy scalper who trades range market and this is not how charts should be.

I thought a fix would have been deployed by now but it’s not.

I think you need a scalper in your office to show you what’s wrong in the charts and how it affects a scalper.

If you can’t, lemme show how we scalpers take trades on basis of candles and cut positions fast.

Screen Recording 2023-02-12 at 2.54.57 PM

THAT ONE CANDLE IS NEEDED TO REVERSE THE POSITION. (DOUBE ARROWS)

Dhan TV is not ready for scalpers currently. I am sorry to say this but I have to admit after not being satisfied.

Also for Business point of view, it’s the Scalpers who are gonna give you the most revenue, not BTST Traders or Positional Traders. Please give priority to scalping on your platform.

2 Likes

@Dhan @Dhan_Help @PravinJ @Naman @RahulDeshpande

It will be really helpful for me to know if this will be fixed. I or other scalpers can’t just keep waiting forever.

If it can’t, I will have to move to some other platform for my scalp trades.

It takes weeks to get comfortable with the platform and I have taken numerous scalp trades in TV Dhan just to get comfortable and test it’s reliability. I have still not brought my potential trading capital in Dhan as I can’t afford to lose lacs just because of a technical glitch.

I have been waiting for weeks to see this fixed but it’s not a priority for Dhan at all. It seems by their action and responses.

I will be really sad from my heart to leave Dhan but as I am getting more serious with my trading this year, I can’t continue further like this.

A CANDLE is the most crucial part of trading.

1 Like

candle chart is not updating on right time…
please do something sir… @PravinJ

1 Like

There is no resolution for this issues

1 Like

see the 10:40am candle… misleading chart

we cant trust such malfunction software, it is not reliable

1 Like

I have compared with Zerodha, When we ask dhan about this dhan excuses in way that we received data from exchange, and i am not expect this going to be fix

I had observed they never have such issues

@mayuri1711
what i guess the best solution can be is to directly trade from tradingview portal, i haven’t done it yet, and i know that they don’t have any feature for option chain.

@RahulDeshpande @Hardik @PravinJ @Naman

Is there any solution for this problem? Seriously since last so many days I have reported this issue but I have not received any followed up on this from your end every time I am only taking followed up can u please tell me when this issue will be fixed.?

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande @Hardik @PravinJ @Naman

more than a one month has been passed and facing the same issues on the charting platform i think dhan is not serious about to resolve the charting issues if you were unable to resolve the issue than tell up front will look for some alternative than.

check for the candle formation in any other broker terminal every candle formation was proper only in your trading platform while switching between the time frame gap up and gap down candle formation was there.

@Diamond put your comment / observation over here.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

Dear mayuri,
Technology is not yet so developed to tackle the so called “issue” you are complaining about.
Each and every trading platform from almost all around the world have this issue.
I know that you are novice in this field and hence a misdirected frustration.

Dhan is just using charting from Tradingview. They cant do much here.

I have accounts in like 6-7 brokers. This issue happens with Zerodha, Upstox, ICICI and every other broker.
I suggest you completely ditch Dhan for other broker where you supposedly do not witness any issue. (if you are telling truth i.e.)

1 Like

see 10:30 am candle… same time dhan and zerodha showing different values and why dhan candle formation is wrong compare to other brokersm??

@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ sir please solve this old pending issue…
see last 2 candles of pfc 160pe

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

@mayuri1711 @diamond @Sparrow @kishan_hadiyal Thanks for ur efforts to explain this issue.

1 Like

I have observed one problem.

When Dhan encounters some issues, why does their team try to give explanations which are not right?

This issue was so genuine but Dhan’s team always gave a reason that they get the data from exchange or explain what happens behind the charts.

@PravinJ Just a friendly suggestion. Don’t let the tech team give false explanations. It spoils ur brand’s image to people who are technically sound.

Hi @8y4ssbl4al

I appreciate you for taking the time out to share your thoughts. However, it is important to clarify that all our team members contribute thoughtfully to our replies and messages. It appears that there might be some misinformation or misunderstanding. While we welcome constructive criticism, we kindly request that communication within our community adheres to a code of conduct and shows respect.

I strongly urge you to familiarize yourself with our community guidelines by visiting this link: Welcome to the Dhan: We have Community Guidelines for us! 😁

Furthermore, we kindly ask you to update your email address to match the one registered with Dhan. Failure to do so may limit our ability to address your requests in the future.

Please be aware that we strictly prohibit the use of temporary or fake email addresses, which, unfortunately, seems to be the case with your current registration.

Failing which will unfortunately lead to permanent account ban.

I created an anonymous account here specifically to openly and honestly discuss the challenges I’m facing. I feel more comfortable expressing myself candidly through this account rather than my real one. Just so you know, I’ve been a loyal user of Dhan since the beginning and I have an active account with them. I prefer not to be persuaded or contacted by anyone, hence why I’m using an anonymous profile. If I have any genuine concerns, I’ll reach out to help@dhan.co via email.

Hi @8y4ssbl4al

We have a strict rule(s) that prohibits creating fake profiles on our community, request you to either change the username and registered email id by today evening or we will have to permanently ban the profile from community.

1 Like