Net P&L, Brokerage, calculations etc

can someone pls explain these calculations & my actual profit? I am confused.
In traders diary, 6th April:-
Overall P&L- 2435
Net P&L - 1647.21
Total trades- 16
Brokerage- 640 How? As per 20/- it should be 320 right?

then next thing,
As per traders dairy, If my net profit is 1647.21 then why contract note is showing 823.61/-?

I have received 2173.06 amount as an account settlement, and 823.61/- remaining in dhan for investing which is non-withdrawable.

I am new to Dhan so, can someone explain these calculations, my actual profit, brokerage, net P&L in traders dairy vs contract note, and all the above-mentioned things?

I am in a lot of confusion and now I don’t know how much I earned on 6th April.

1 Like

Hi @subhan ,

Welcome to Dhan Communtity!

Request you to help us with your details on help@dhan.co or DM, so that we can have this checked.

Hi @subhan, Your contract notes are as per the exchange norms and reflect the trades done on that day. Trader’s Diary displays details when your profits / losses are realised. More on that here - Everything You Need to Know About Trader’s Diary

which profit is the correct contract note or the net P&L? As I said net P&L is 1647.21 & contract note 823.61. and why 640 mentioned for 16 trades it should be 320 right?

already mailed it & also had a chat with the team 2 days ago, they said they are checking & i am still waiting.

How come brokerage shown is 640 rupees in Trader’s diary.
The number of trades executed are 16.
Anything which we are missing??

Hi @subhan

This has been updated from our end, request you to check now. In case of any discrepancy, do let us know.

Hi @Sameet
Thanks for your valuable support. I have checked everything is solved now.
thanks & EID MUBARAK in advance.