The FnO segment is now even wider! Now you can trade BSE Sensex & Bankex across all Dhan platforms - Dhan App & Web, Options Trader App & Web and also Dhan TradingView console (tv.dhan.co).
Trade BSE FnO with the Powerful Tools and Features which are #MadeForTrade:
1. Trade on TradingView Charts: Visualize trends and execute trades directly on interactive charts.
2. Advanced Option Chain with insights: Gain insights into market sentiment and view option data in a comprehensible format. View Greeks, IV, and more
3. Strategy Builder: Build your custom trading strategies for FREE.
4. Flash Trade for Options Buying:With Flash trade, you can quickly select your bullish or bearish views on expiry. You have the option to trade with AMT, Top Trades, and High OI contracts, and execute trades with a click.
5. Discover Tradable Opportunities: With this exciting addition, you can now engage in trading both Futures and Options for SENSEX and BANKEX indices. For Futures, enjoy the flexibility of both Intraday and Carry Forward trading.
You can trade contracts for the Current Month and Near Month. Below are contract details for SENSEX & BANKEX for lot sizes, expiry days, and settlement specifics.
- The lot size of Sensex is 10 & Bankex is 15.
- The expiry day for weekly contracts is Friday.
- For monthly contracts, the expiry will happen on the last Friday of each month.
- The Options are European style.
- The final settlement will be cash settled based on the closing price of the underlying index on the day of expiry.
Exchange transaction cost for Futures is 0; Options cost is 0.005% of the premium value. Other charges remain unchanged.
Risks & Advice:
Derivative trading in BSE Sensex & Bankex is relatively new with lower volumes, so exercise caution. Experienced traders are advised to start with smaller capital to familiarise themselves.