Bracket Orders - Trailing stop loss must needed

Dear All,

Bracket order have Stop loss, target. Could you please introduce trailing stop loss?

Thanks
Pramod
Client ID - 1100376306

1 Like

Hello @Pramodgn

Bracket Order is an algo order which adds Stop Loss leg and Target leg order directly to the exchange, post execution of main order leg. Whereas Trailing Stop Loss is maintained in our system and order is sent to exchange once triggered.

Hence, it will not be possible to have trailing stop loss as part of Bracket Order. Hope this clarifies.

Thats wrong I have Angel One also there I use Robo order. They have that facility. why can’t it be introduced from your end ? Sorry still didn’t get when you say one vendor is doing other can’t ?

Hi @Pramodgn

Bracket Order as @Hardik mentioned is an algo order that is sent to exchange for an specific purpose it is intended to. Different brokers choose to name their orders by labels of their choice. In exchange definition there is nothing called as a robo-order.

What you may be referring to is a trigger order with OCO, which we have a forever order with OCO. We have written about this here: Now Live: Forever Orders with OCO (for MTF & Equity)

Hi Pravin,

Please don’t consider this as an argument. Please check this link out. I still didnt get it. I just need below features. Please help me !

What it means that I can trigger three things and forget…

1. Target
  2. Stop loss
  3. Trailing stop loss

I am super trader in dhan and trading for quite a long time. I didn’t find this kind of feature in dhan. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Pramod

Nope, nothing as such as argument.

Here is how you can place Trailing Stop Loss on Dhan: Introducing Trader’s Best Friend: Trailing Stop Loss on Dhan

Please note all brokers have different systems and nomenclatures for orders. We try to be as close to the exchange norms, so when we mention terms like Bracket, Cover, Market, Limit, Normal, Intraday - we are as close to the exchange defined orders. Hope this clarifies.

Thanks I know we have trailing stop loss but question was can we place order all the three at the same time?
Target, stop loss and trailing stop loss. Which is not possible in dhan. That’s the feature which I was requesting.

I love dhan platform only because of feature and this feature are developed via us end users.

1 Like