Move shares to Dhan: Upgrade your Investing Experience

@Dhan_Help I need to confirm, if I need to un-pledge the holdings that is pledge in Zerodha for margin benefits, before transferring it to Dhan CDSL acct.

Yes, shares need to be un-pledged before they are transferred.

Ok, thank you.

One more concern, do I need to setup the Easiest for Dhan, also?

Hi @Ruby,

You need to register in CDSL mentioning the details of the broker from where you wish to transfer the shares.

Also, in the Trusted Account you need to enter Dhan details.

Regards,
Poornima

yes, need to do transfer them to dhan

Links of the CDSL website have changed, request you to update the same in your guide as well.

1 Like

Done, thanks for highlighting @Saurabh! :slight_smile:

I am trying to transfer it from Angel. While registration i did see the trusted section but i skipped it since that was not mentioned in the above screenshots. Now i am able to find the Dhan account under groupings section. Please help me whether i need to perform this step?

Also, in transaction section i dont see any bulk setup. So not sure which option will help me transfer the shares.

Your account seems Easi one, you need to convert it first into Easiest, then you able to transfer the share from CDSL.

1 Like

Thanks Onkar,

What is the difference in easi and easiest?

Easi is the older version and not have facility to transfer the share. So you need to upgrade to easiest account.

1 Like

Its pending for an authentication. Not sure if any action pending from my end. Please assist

Hi @pankajsingh,

We would request you to drop us an email at help@dhan.co we will have this checked.

1 Like

This need to authorize from your broker from which you want to transfer the shares. It will take around 1 working day to complete the process.

Thanks will drop an email @Poornima

Maine cdsl easi ke liye register kiya tha cdsl easiest mein kaise upgrade karu? @admins

Hi @Kavi,

You can upgrade to easiest from here

Post login, click on miscellaneous and then upgrade BO ID to Easiest. Select Trusted Account (PIN) as the account type, agree to the terms & conditions and click on submit.

Thank for helping hogya :smile:

can I β€œgift” stocks from different broker to Dhan’s different user? I got BOIDs grouping done?

I don’t think CDSL will approve of that.